Posted by : Unknown 18 November 2012

Right. Right, righty right. Let me tell you before I explode with excitement:


I'M GOING TO PARIS ON FRIDAY.


...and all that other explosioney stuff.

Phew! Just in time. Did you see how close I was to not being able to tell you where I was going? It was literally milliseconds. I'm back though; patched myself up. I'm pretty good with all that doctor stuff, it's easier than it looks.

But now you know; and that's all I'm really going to say. I'm just going to leave you all hanging. Dangling from the edge of the cliff of anticipation. 

What's that? You want more information? Tough. I ain't budging. Not one bit.

If you really want a clue though, read the title. Just cast your eyes upwards towards the top of the page, because reading it shall produce an eternal being that drags your limp and tired body back from the edge of the cliff of anticipation, and lays you gently down on a bed of bubbles filled with sunflowers and lavender. Bubbles. Sunflowers. Lavender. Oh how reading the glorious title will improve your life! 

So what are you waiting for? Read it! Read it and live forever.



See you all Friday.
(Or Monday, depending on whether I can find WiFi or not)

Thanks for reading! Feel free to kick up a storm on my Twitter:
@EJMozza

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Popular Post

Labels

- Copyright © Welcome to my humble ablog. -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -